My first attempt at banana pancakes this morning. Amazing, just 2 ingredients… 1 banana and 2 eggs made these little pancakes!!
I got this idea from a girl who I follow on Instagram called @paleoabs.
Cooking them was a bit of a challenge, two of them ended up in the bin before these were a success. I think I was thinking they were like normal pancakes to cook, which they are not. With these pancakes, I couldn’t flip them like ‘floured’ pancakes, and they have to cook for longer.
They were absolutely delicious!! All I did was put 1 banana and 2 eggs in my blender and then ta-dah! I had them with blueberries and more bananas and drizzled with honey
- love-balance-bliss reblogged this from bakingsweettreats
- love-balance-bliss likes this
- firefighterfittie likes this
- erans-an likes this
- stonechild121 likes this
- elijahelkwoods likes this
- sarbeargrrr likes this
- hawkncrow likes this
- elxrixblr likes this
- bluer-thanvelvet reblogged this from fuckthisparty
- fuckthisparty reblogged this from bakingsweettreats
- fitnessmotivationfyeah reblogged this from bakingsweettreats
- booberrytartsandjam likes this
- auto-matic-stop likes this
- suedeheadsaid likes this
- love-fitnessrocks likes this
- fatlossbeforeandafterpics likes this
- gymlifeapparel likes this
- bakingsweettreats posted this